2018 has been weird so far. I’ve been ill for a lot of it, I had exam week at university and last week I was trying to get back into the swing of being at university every day again. Finally, I’m back with this blog post, even if it is super late.
2018 is going to be a big year for me. I’ll blog more about that in the future, but for now, let’s get into my goals for the year.
- Blog at least once a week. This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a while, and now I feel like I have the time I can dedicate to this. I desperately want to document all my adventures of the next year, and this blog would be the perfect place to do that.
- Take a second video every day. I have been doing this since the 1st and I hope I can keep it up. I downloaded an app called ‘Leap Second’ where you take a second of video every day, and at the end of the year you get a video of your year, which I think will be really nice to look back on.
- Reach a milestone on social media. I would love to reach 1000 followers in total across at least one social media platform. I really need to up my game!
- Find time for self care. 2017 was the year I discovered how to look after myself if I’m having a bad day, and I desperately want to keep this up in 2018, just so I don’t let everything get on top of me.
- Graduate with a 2:1. It feels like only yesterday I was starting university, but in July I will (fingers crossed!) be graduating and I want to get the best grade I can.
- Read more. I used to read a lot but going to university and spending all my time reading for my law degree took the fun out of it. I’m hoping that this year will change that.
- Achieve my dream. More on this another day… but it’s going to happen!
What are your goals for 2018? Have you achieved any in the first few weeks?